If you’re anything like me, you get a bit overwhelmed during the holidays. Don’t get me wrong, I love Christmas! I love decorating the tree, watching Christmas specials, getting together with my family, and the feeling that everyone is just a little bit nicer. What I don’t love, is the pressure to find the perfect gift or fighting for a parking spot at the mall. I prefer to make many of my own Christmas gifts. It’s a way to show someone that I really care. I think the time and love that goes into making my own gifts is more precious than any gift card. It’s something I like to do every year to try and bring a little perspective and thought back to the holiday season. And, as we know, Christmas shouldn’t be all about iPads, Wiis, and TVs.
So, I have compiled a list of 25 handmade gifts that everyone will love! They’re (mostly) easy, and many use recycled materials, so they’re great for the environment. Any of these will make great gifts for everyone on your list
- The Coffee Lover: Reusable Coffee Cozies
- The Television Lover (the one with 4 remotes): Remote Caddy
- The Geek: Comic Coasters
- The Artist: Dictionary Art
- The Seamstress: Mason Jar Sewing Kit
- The Chef: Dry-Erase Menu Board
- The Funky Teenager (Female Edition): Magazine Jewelry
- The Spa Lover: Bath Fizzies and Body Scrub
- The Kid with the Loose Tooth: Tooth Bear
- The Baby: Towel Bibs
What are you waiting for, Martha Stewart? Get out there and craft your little heart out. You only have 18 days left until Christmas.