If you stumbled upon this site, and you’re not sure whether or not you should sell your used books to BookJingle — you probably just should. But if you need further examples, see the following list of who should sell books to BookJingle:
- College students who want to get more cash for their textbooks than offers given by the campus bookstore.
- Stay-at-home moms can sell used books to make extra money.
- Retirees in need of supplemental income.
- Libraries that need additional money for their donated and discarded books.
- Professionals such as lawyers, doctors, psychologists, accountants, pastors, teachers, professors, etc. who would like to reduce their book collection.
- Brick and mortar bookstore customers who want to get than pocket change for their used books.
- Non-profit or civic groups looking to fundraise can sponsor a book drive, and sell the collected books to us.
- Churches looking to clean out their church library.
- Anyone who would like to make some extra money on books they have lying around the house!
Even if you aren’t a lawyer, a college student, or a non-profit, you can sell your books to BookJingle to make extra money. It’s quick, easy, and you’ll get a better deal than you will with other websites and bookstores. Just give it a try!